U.S. Black Star
- USDA Certified Program
- Black Angus Cattle
- Ovall A Maturity
- Midwest Grain-fed
U.S. CHEF'S Exclusive
Exclusively produced out of Greeley, Colorado, this gourmet beef delivers the quality and consistency that only Upper 2/3 Choice Black Angus beef can provide.
- CONSISTENCY: We incorporate optical readers and computer vision-grading systems for consistent carcass sorting.
- HIGH STANDARDS: Our food safety and quality-control processes consistently meet or exceed standard industry protocols.
- COMMITMENT TO CLEAN: We work hard to lower risks with a wide range of interventions, including hide-on carcass wash, thermal pasteurization and inspection technology.
U.S. NATIONAL BEEF®
U.S. National Beef® delivers the tender and juicy eating experience your customer expect from a premium beef selection, along with the rich flavor and consistency of Midwestern grain-fed beef.
- Prime grade (Slightly abundant and greater)
- Non-breed specific cattle
- Midwest grain-fed
Canada Sterling Silver
At Sterling Silver, every single cut is hand-selected for unrivaled quality, so that you can express yourself perfectly through your meal.
New Zealand Silver Fern Frams RESERVE
Founded in 1948, we’re a New Zealand food company that exports beef, lamb and venison to the world.
SuKarne facilities are certified by international agencies, and are continually subject to new certification processes to expand the company’s international presence.
SuKarne is committed to providing high quality, great tasting beef, pork, and poultry products with the highest level of food safety customers expect and deserve.
WAGYU – a Japanese beef cattle breed – derive from native Asian cattle. ‘WAGYU’ refers to all Japanese beef cattle, where ‘Wa’ means Japanese and ‘gyu’ means cow.
Natural beef quality is stable and above the usual level who are eligible to be covered “accredited Angus Beef (CAB)” mark of authority.
Marfrig Global Foods
Marfrig Global Foods is one of the world’s leading beef producers, with 23 primary processing units, 12 further processing units and eight distribution centers spread across Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile and the United States.